The Clawbie Awards have been announced. First Reference Talks is proud to have won a Clawbie 2012 award in the category of Legal Culture.
We would like to thank the Clawbie judges (Steve Matthews, Jordan Furlong and Simon Fodden) for considering our blog worthy of an award. We appreciate the recognition and will continue to strive to provide in depth, timely, newsworthy and well written articles in 2013.
We especially would like to thank our 2012 blog authors/occasional bloggers for their great contributions and dedication to their work. We could not have done it without them and they deserve mention here:
- Adam Gorley
- Christina Catenacci
- Lauren Bride
- Andrew Taillon, Cox & Palmer
- Stuart Rudner, Miller Thompson LLP
- Andrew Lawson, Learn―Don’t Litigate
- Earl Altman, Garfinkle, Biderman
- Henry J. Chang, Blaney McMurtry LLP
- Maanit Zemel, Miller Thompson LLP
- Suzanne Cohen Share, Access (SCS) Consulting Services
- Ian J. Cook, BC HRMA and HR Metrics
- Alan R. McEwen, Alan McEwen & Associates
- David Hyde, David Hyde and Associates
- Matt Lalande, Will Davidson
- Marcia Scheffler, M.A., CHRP
- Alison Bird, Cox & Palmer
- Amery Boyer, CHRP, MBA
- Clear Path Employer Services, Anna Aceto-Guerin
- Simon Heath, BA, MIR, LLB
- Stringer LLP
- Michele Glassford, D.R. Hancocks & Associates Inc.
- Omar Zulfi and Meghan Tooley, Metric Marketing
- Andrew Langille, YouthandWork.ca
- Georgina Clatworthy, outsource services team at Deluxe
- Kyle Lagunas, HR Analyst at Software Advice
If you would like to read more about them, click here.
We would also like to thank our team at First Reference, specifically our blog administrators Samantha Howes and Sandra Robotos for their creative and technical savvy and support. Nothing would have happened without this great team.
We would also like to congratulate the other Clawbie 2012 winners, among them:
- Doorey’s Workplace Law Blog for the Fodden Award for Best Canadian Law Blog
- A Bon Droit by Karim Renno of Montreal, All About Information, a group blog by five lawyers at Toronto’s Hicks Morley led by Dan Michaluk and The Trial Warrior by Antonin Pribeti for Best Practitioner Blogs
- SOQUIJ | Le Blogue for Non-Legal Audience Blog
Also, our congratulations to all other award recipients, runner-ups, finalists, and nominees; for more on the 2012 ClawBies, click here.
First Reference Managing Editor
Latest posts by Yosie Saint-Cyr, LL.B. Managing Editor (see all)
- First Monday in August 2020, a public holiday for some! - July 30, 2020
- Canada Day, statutory (public) holiday - June 30, 2020
- Celebrating Canadian Multiculturalism Day - June 26, 2020