Join Stringer LLP and First Reference at the Centre for Health & Safety Innovation in Mississauga on June 20, 2017 at the Ontario Employment Law Conference to Learn the Latest® on the following topics from top Ontario employment law experts:
- Jeremy Schwartz will discuss the increasingly important topic of structuring your work relationships with independent and dependent contractors and employees
- Allison Taylor will talk us through where we are now with ESA-only termination clauses
- Landon Young will offer a primer on resignations to answer the question, “When is it truly over?”
- Jeffrey Murray will provide insight into what employers can expect from the Ministry of Labour’s “Changing Workplaces Review”
- Ryan Conlin will shed light on what the increase in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder claims mean for you
- Frank Portman will help you understand how to deal with medical marijuana in the workplace
Plus, you can take part in one of three specialized small group breakout sessions:
- AODA employment standards compliance workshop
- Workplace harassment investigations
- Managing cyber-bullying, social media and other perils of the electronic workplace
Register for the Ontario Employment Law Conference by March 31 for early-bird rates
The Ontario Employment Law Conference is your opportunity to Learn the Latest® in employment and labour law from Stringer’s experts, and for a limited time you have the opportunity to save up to $80 per person with our early-bird rates!
Register today and we’ll make sure you leave the conference well-informed and ready to manage the tough issues you can expect to face in 2017 and beyond.