Join us at the 12th Annual, Ontario Employment Law Conference, on June 15, 2011 at the Mississauga Convention Centre. This event is hosted by First Reference, with presentations by the lawyers at Stringer Brisbin Humphrey, experts in the areas of employment and labour law.
The agenda was created based on what you thought were the most pressing issues concerning employer rights and requirements. This year we’ll address the following:
- Sweeping Changes at the WSIB
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Managing Difficult Terminations
- Employment Standards Update
- Social Networking and Internet Abuse in the Workplace
- Bill 168 – A Year in Review
- “Undue Hardship” – Myth or Reality?
We invite business owners and managers who are grappling with workplace and employment law issues in the province of Ontario to attend the conference. Register to Learn the Latest! (Registrations now closed)
Latest posts by Yosie Saint-Cyr, LL.B. Managing Editor (see all)
- Face covering guidelines across Canada - May 27, 2020
- Amid COVID-19, take time on April 28 to mark Day of Mourning - April 24, 2020
- Three popular articles this week on HRinfodesk - April 23, 2020