Last chance to register for the 12th Annual, Ontario Employment Law Conference, on June 15, 2011 at the Mississauga Convention Centre. This event is hosted by First Reference, with presentations by the lawyers at Stringer Brisbin Humphrey, experts in the areas of employment and labour law.
The agenda was created based on what you thought were the most pressing issues concerning employer rights and requirements. This year we’ll address the following:
- Sweeping Changes at the WSIB
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Managing Difficult Terminations
- Employment Standards Update
- Social Networking and Internet Abuse in the Workplace
- Bill 168 – A Year in Review
- “Undue Hardship” – Myth or Reality?
We invite business owners and managers who are grappling with workplace and employment law issues in the province of Ontario to attend the conference. Register to Learn the Latest!
On the First Reference conference website, you can view the videos of the speakers as they introduce the topics they will be addressing at the Conference on June 15, 2011.
Don’t miss this opportunity to Learn the Latest! Register Today!
Latest posts by Yosie Saint-Cyr, LL.B. Managing Editor (see all)
- First Monday in August 2020, a public holiday for some! - July 30, 2020
- Canada Day, statutory (public) holiday - June 30, 2020
- Celebrating Canadian Multiculturalism Day - June 26, 2020