Last days to register for the 15th Ontario Employment Law Conference, on June 10, 2014 at the Mississauga Convention Centre. This event is hosted by First Reference, with presentations by the lawyers at Stringer LLP, experts in the areas of employment and labour law.
The Agenda was created based on what you thought were the most pressing issues concerning employer rights and obligations. This year we’ll address the following:
- Unprecedented OH&S Penalties and Lawsuits
- Family Status Accommodation
- Getting Ready for the AODA Employment Standard
- Using Contracts to Protect Your Business
- Workplace Alcohol and Drug Testing
- The Perils of Employee Benefits
We invite business owners, HR professionals, payroll professionals and managers who are grappling with workplace and employment law issues in the province of Ontario to attend the conference. Register to Learn the Latest!
Below you can view a video that introduce the topics they will be addressing at the Conference on June 10, 2014.
Don’t miss this opportunity to Learn the Latest! Register Today!
- First Reference annual holiday donation, season’s greetings and holiday break - December 24, 2021
- Ontario extends the COVID-19 period and paid IDEL period - December 8, 2021
- Impact of September 30th federal holiday - September 14, 2021