The 15th Annual Ontario Employment Law Conference, is taking place June 10, 2014, at the Mississauga Convention Centre. This event is hosted by First Reference, with presentations by the lawyers at Stringer LLP experts in the areas of employment and labour law.
The Agenda was created based on what you thought were the most pressing issues concerning employer rights and obligations. This year we’ll address the following:
- Unprecedented OH&S Penalties and Lawsuits
- Family Status Accommodation
- Getting Ready for the AODA Employment Standard
- Using Contracts to Protect Your Business
- Workplace Alcohol and Drug Testing
- The Perils of Employee Benefits
In addition, there will be Question and Answer sessions, a round-table, and a lunchtime presentation on New Developments in the Occupational Health and Safety Legislation by Sandra Excellent HB.Sc., B.A.Sc., M.Sc., from the Public Services Health & Safety Association.
We invite business owners, managers, human resources and payroll professionals who are grappling with workplace and employment law issues in the province of Ontario to attend the conference and take advantage of the necessary guidance for navigating through the most pressing issues concerning employer rights and obligations. Learn the Latest™! to stay current and protect your employees and your bottom line!
Take the time to attend this valuable conference. Register to Learn the Latest™!
- A new version of form T3010 is coming in January 2024 - November 24, 2023
- Ontario introduces Bill 79, Working for Workers Act, 2023 - March 29, 2023
- Call for a ban on NDAs in certain cases - March 1, 2023