Last week we hosted an online event called “Are you a fit for a workforce analytics pureplay?” In it, we explored the Workforce Analytics PurePlay and provided 7 questions to ask yourself to see if you/your company is a fit for this approach to HR analytics and reporting. Hint: if you’re mid-market in size (1000–5000 employees) you just may be a fit.
In both the video and the slide deck:
1) we do a quick overview of what we see as the current state in much of HR.
- That HR has lots of data but it’s locked away in disparate, transactional systems. Integration of HR, Talent and Business data is very hard, and cross HR reporting & analytics is even harder.
- These activities are time-consuming and labor–intensive, and they still don’t produce the level of business insight required. This is pretty much a universal problem in HR, and especially in the mid–market.
2) then we move on to explore
- What this newest category of HR tech is/does—the Workforce Analytics PurePlay —focused exclusively on resolving the issue of disconnected data and hard–to–get reporting, by taking on the heavy–lifting and technical aspects of data integration.
- Why many, in the mid-market are opting to partner with a Workforce Analytics PurePlay to free their smart, savvy HR people from spreadsheets and enable them to focus on the tasks of analyzing, reporting and problem solving.
- A behind–the–scenes look at a Workforce Analytics PurePlay [PeopleInsight] to see how this category works and how simple and powerful it can be (platform, benefits, timing, pricing, etc.).
- And… we pose the 7 questions you can ask yourself to assess whether you/your company are a fit for a Workforce Analytics PurePlay.