We would like to thank the CLawBie judges (Steve Matthews, Jordan Furlong and Simon Fodden) for considering our blog, First Reference Talks as a finalist. We appreciate the recognition and will continue to strive to provide in depth, timely and well written articles in 2012.
We especially would like to thank all of our blog authors for their great contributions and dedication to their work. We could not have done it without them and they deserve mention here:
- Adam Gorley
- Christina Catenacci
- Andrew Taillon, Cox & Palmer
- Stuart Rudner, Miller Thompson LLP
- Andrew Lawson, Learn―Don’t Litigate
- Earl Altman, Garfinkle, Biderman
- Henry J. Chang, Blaney McMurtry LLP
- Maanit Zemel, Miller Thompson LLP
- Suzanne Cohen Share, Access (SCS) Consulting Services
- Ian J. Cook, BC HRMA and HR Metrics
- Alan R. McEwen, Alan McEwen & Associates
- David Hyde, David Hyde and Associates
- Matt Lalande, Haber & Associates
- John Procter
If you would like to read more about them, click here.
We would also like to congratulate B.C. Injury Law Blog for the ClawBie Fodden Award choice for best Canadian law blog, and Employment & Human Rights Law in Canada by Lisa Stam as one of the Best Practitioner Blog 2011 CLawBie winner.
Also, our congratulations to all other award recipients, runner-ups, finalists, and nominees; for more on the 2011 ClawBies, click here.
First Reference Human Resources and Compliance Managing Editor
Latest posts by Marie-Yosie Saint-Cyr, LL.B. Managing Editor (see all)
- First Reference annual holiday donation, season’s greetings and holiday break - December 24, 2020
- Top 10 most-read First Reference Talks blog posts for 2020 - December 24, 2020
- Entitlements to public holidays during the holiday season - December 23, 2020