We are signing off with a list of the top 10 most read First Reference Talks posts 2016.
Human rights issues and rules for termination notice seem to have been hot topics this year with several blog posts on the topics making it on the list.
The top 10 most read First Reference Talks posts 2016
- New limits on criminal records checks, Stringer LLP
- EI waiting period changes January 1, 2017, Michele Glassford
- Federal or provincial? Understanding employment and labour law jurisdiction for First Nations employers, Vey Willetts LLP
- Commission sales employees: Two common errors to avoid, Vey Willetts LLP
- Working through the notice period, Stuart Rudner
- Beware of the one month per year of service “rule”, part 4, Alison J. Bird
- Yes your employees may be legally entitled to time off work to watch their kids, even if they give you no advance